Darleen Click at Protein Wisdom ("because not just anybody can summarize the news") calls attention to the denial of a special immigrant visa to an Iraqi military translator.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living the Dream.
1 comment:
My story is almost same story for that Iraqi translator Jasim .. but I had my Visa on hold and I left my country Duo the hard situation that I’m facing it could harm me.. So I left my country. Because I cant wait more till I get killed ..
The US department of State they just don’t care about us .. They had Issued Visas for who Attacked US in 11 September.. And we who Fight with the US troops and we who care for United State . We didn’t get anything and our life is so horrible and in top of that … there is no country in world want us and our life in Danger. I don’t know what to say.
Yes maybe I didn’t save the US troopers life .. But I has saved them money . . . till the Penny .
Please AMERICA I’m searching for your help.. AMERICA must hear our Voice !!!
Post a Comment