Living the Dream.





Thursday, March 1, 2012

re: "Fort Hood jihad victims seek $750 million in compensation from the Army"

Robert at Jihad Watch ("dedicated to bringing public attention to the role that jihad theology and ideology plays in the modern world, and to correcting popular misconceptions about the role of jihad and religion in modern-day conflicts") relayed news of an administrative claim.


Money quote(s):


"(I)t was willful negligence: many people knew that Hasan was a jihadi, but political correctness and fear kept them from doing anything about him."


Read the whole thing.



11/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consul, off-topic but:

When are you going to comment on Rudy Giuliani calling the MEK's new home a "concentration camp"?

JSM

Consul-At-Arms said...

@JSM: I just read about that last night. As you might notice, I've got a plethora of a backlog of stuff I'm working through, but I'll get to this one in the (relatively) near future.