Just to be clear, CAA is not dead, injured, committed to an asylum, nor otherwise being held incommunicado.
Nor have the Tigers (or Black Dragons) eaten me.
CAA has been the victim of a horrible plot to "upgrade" my Blogger/Blogspot experience.
Oh joy. My "experience" is now so upgraded that I'm seriously considering giving up on the whole thing entirely.
In other news, there's been lots of goings-on ongoing in CAA's world. Which is your world, come to think of it. So you likely have heard all about most of it.
There are many conflicting reports about the events of this year's 9/11 attacks. Which is what I'm calling them. Because that's what they were.
CAA has no special knowledge of those events, privileged or otherwise. CAA's clearances and accesses simply don't run to those areas these days. So if I opine just a bit, it's not like I'll be betraying any confidences.
So if, between my cranky home computer and this annoying-as-Hell "upgrade, I can manage to sketch out a more topical post, well, don't hold your breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment