Living the Dream.





Friday, April 23, 2010

re: "Army to court martial Birther clown"

Uncle Jimbo at Blackfive ("The Paratrooper of Love") explicates an example of how military personnel give up certain rights to ensure that their fellow citizens retain theirs.

Money quote(s):

"Officers in the military do not get to question the credentials of those lawfully appointed over them. That includes, without question, the Commander in Chief. The second that he was inaugurated as President, Barack Obama became the lawful Commander in Chief. If there were questions about where he was birthed they became moot for any serving officer once he was sworn in. Individuals in the military swear to follow the orders of their superiors and if everyone could question the credentials of anyone else, we would have chaos not good order and discipline."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Friday, and that means that the Weekly State Department Blog Roundup is up - and you're on it!

Here is the link:

http://bit.ly/aSBoLT

(If I quoted your text or used your photo(s) and you would rather I had not, please let me know. Please also be sure to check the link(s) that I put up to you, in order to verify that they work properly. If you would rather that I had not referenced you, and/or do not want me to reference you in the future, please also contact me.)

Thanks!