Living the Dream.





Tuesday, August 18, 2009

re: "RealHotdogPolitik Seriously Reconsidered"

Jules Crittenden at Forward Movement ("on politics, crime, science, foreign affairs, and maritime and military matters in the United States, Asia, the Balkans and the Middle East") went negative.

Money quote(s):

"Look, I’m trying to keep the criticism on a constructive level, but I’m rapidly losing confidence in this administration’s ability to manage even something as simple as a Fourth of July picnic without turning it into an international embarrassment."

But ended on a more positive note:

"(T)hey are still our embassies, and as long as there is even a remote a chance any mullahs are going to show up, I think it is important to have a lot of hot babses in American flag bikinis on hand. Don’t care what their politics are, don’t care if they’re French, as long as they’re sporting stars and stripes."

No comments: